There are so many times in my life when I have felt forgotten.
Even though I know God hears every prayer and loves me without conditions, I have questioned Him concerning the lapse of time it takes Him to respond to my petitions and requests. I have looked up to the sky and asked, “Have you forgotten about me?”
God remembers every promise He has made to you. His word is tried and proven and He is an on time God.
God Remembered Noah
“And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters assuaged.” Genesis 8:1
- God remembered Noah and the promises He made to him and his family, saying that He would save them and the animals.
- God remains faithful to His promises to you.
God Remembered Abraham
“And it came to pass, when God destroyed the cities of the plain, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when he overthrew the cities in the which Lot dwelt.” Genesis 19:29
- God remembered the prayers Abraham interceded on behalf of his nephew Lot. God graciously responded to Abraham’s prayers and delivered Lot and his family from the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.
- God hears the prayers you are praying over your family.
God Remembered Rachel
“And God remembered Rachel, and God hearkened to her, and opened her womb.” Genesis 30:22
- God knew Rachel’s desire to have a child and one day in God’s perfect time He answered her constant prayer.
- Just because God hasn’t spoke to your yet doesn’t mean He won’t soon. Trust Him.
- God has a bigger plan, His thoughts are higher than your thoughts and His ways are higher than your ways.
There is coming a day when God will remember. Maybe He has told you, “Not yet,” but don’t lose hope. Keep trusting Him because He has not forgotten the promises He has made to you.
- Though you may have lost material wealth. GOD REMEMBERS.
- Though you may be going through the fire. Though you may be in the process of perfection. GOD REMEMBERS.
- Though you may be waiting longer than you thought in an ark. GOD REMEMBERS.
- Though you may be in the wilderness. GOD REMEMBERS.
- Though your family is still not saved. GOD REMEMBERS.
- Though you may be barren. GOD REMEMBERS.
God will remember His promises.
Prayer: Lord, I believe, but help my unbelief. Remind me that every prayer I pray will not return to me void. Your word says that You cannot lie and I believe what You promised. I know that You will answer my prayers and I will trust You if I receive an answer that I do not want. I will remember You and Your faithfulness today and I believe You remember me, too!